Sunday, June 3, 2012

Book Review: Storylandia 1-6: A Wappshot Press Journal of Fiction

I've decided to have a compress review on Storylandia's issues. ^^ I really had a fun read on all of the issues.



 Storylandia 1-6
A Wappshot Press Journal of Fiction
Publisher: Wappshot Press
Format: eBook







RATING

WONDERFUL!



REVIEW

Precise. This is how I describe the whole issue, from 1-6, of Storylandia by Wappshot Press. I never read such well-pick literary works gathered in one anthology. They should have a good team of editing staff who really looks after what works will be included or not. However, there small problems but overall they are nice.

What I like also are the book covers. Well-illustrated and well-pick.

Good Job.


Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face