Friday, October 14, 2011

Humanities on the go.

Yeah! Days are drawing out from the calendar and off I go for a semestral vacation. My English13 escapade was a real relief (I really worried it for a week..STRESS!). Thank God! But there is still another requirement that I worried about... Our Humanities Choral and Popdance Presentation. Why a problem because:

1. I DON'T LIKE DANCING!
-Really. Dancing, as well as singing, is not on the blood of the family. We really don't sing and dance (except to my drunkard uncles and aunts :p). *sigh*

2. I HATE PRESENTATIONS!
-I don't know but I really hate such (except for a quantifiable presentation that I like).

Oh well... Though I don;t like the idea behind this but still I will try my best to have a good GRADE...

^^ Good luck...
Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face