Thursday, November 3, 2011

Toinks Comics!

November. Yes. I'm totally busy updating my daily word count. Have you not joined Nanowrimo? Well, you should...

But aside from that, I also wanted to launch something new from me (away from the writing stuffs). I wanted to deal with the I-don't-know-if-its-acceptable talent of mine. That's drawing. Hehe. I'm totally bad at that (I tell you.) I will launch my new blog TOINKS! (I'll just announce as to when I will launch it.)

TOINKS will serve as a comic blog and will house my comic "brand" TOINKS Comics... You will just see what it will look like by the time I launch it. Hehehe....

This is all for now. (I'm tired.)
 ZZZZzzzzz....















Click here to see what I wrote for this year's Nano....
Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face