Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blagz! Pokz! my PC. bow

Its been just a day or two since our PC had brought back home from being repaired. But now, as I got home, I was struck hard by the absence of the system unit of the PC in our sala.

"Mark," I called my brother. "Where's the system unit?"

"Its been trashed out!"

What? Unsa daw? The system unit had been trashed out. I thought and I was caught speechless for a minute and my brother continued.

"Papa said he will buy a new one."

Char! Daghang kuwarta! Would he really buy a new one?

I, speechless, just went in the room.

It's really not that important why I wanted to have our PC back. But I have somethings to accomplish this vacation. And with the absence of my friend, I don't know how I will handle such "goals" in my mind. *sigh*

Oh well, gonna live with that fact that I can't accomplish the things I wanted to do. :( ^^

P.S.

I will be resuming the DAILY QUOTES tomorrow morning and other posts as well. So, watch out!
Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face