Sunday, March 18, 2012

Online Job

I never expect to have an online job. You are right. I just had my job about a week ago and I thought that having a job will be impossible. But, no, I just have one. I thought it is a very easy job to be working online and eating some of your hours just working, but this isn't a joke. It is a very tough work though. For now, I've managed to deliver the work as instructed and I will be doing it for months, I think.

Why in the earth am I doing a job like this? Simple. I wanted to buy something for myself. I want to buy A Kindle Fire. And for a start, I will be working for that. If successful, I'll next buy a Canon 7D or anything as long as it is a DSLR camera. I don't want to be dependent to my parents and I will gonna show them how persistent I am when I wanted something. I'll be saving then for myself after I bought these stuffs. Gonna be hard this time. ^^

Gonna get out to this blog and start working. (Check soon for the progress...)
Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face