Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year 2012 Goals

 PART 1

Okay. I wanna create my goals this 2012. This list contains my task to be done within a year long period and I will really work hard to attain at least half of my list. You can create your own, too and lets see how will your progress be. Here it is:

  1. To finish my 2nd year in college.
  2. To retain being a dean's lister. (AY: 2011-2012 2nd Sem)
  3.  To be a dean's lister. (AY: 2012-2013 1st Sem)
  4. To qualify/win in any writing contest.
  5. To join at least one writer's workshop.
  6. To have my own novel/novella published.
  7.  To have my own short story/poems published in any literary journal.
  8.  To earn money (any amount) online.  ---> Jan. 25, 2012
  9. To try things that I don't usually do. ---> Feb. 14, 2012
  10. To purchase any Paulo Coelho book.
If any of the items listed above will not be achieved, it will be

PART 2

Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face