Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hail Gil Regular Programs

I want to announce that starting today I will host three regular programs that shows the environment/society that I am in. I like to share the whereabouts of these three institutions which are important and vital in building the kind of person I might be in the future.

MSU- Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT) is one of the campuses comprising the Mindanao State University (MSU) System. This is where I'm taking my bachelor's degree in English (AB-English). 

My sole organization, Youth Advocates Productive Integrated Service, Inc (YAPIS), is one of the most active youth organization both in Iligan and in the whole region of Northern Mindanao (also in the country). YAPIS had been a nominee of the Ten Outstanding Youth Organization years 4 and 6. This organization comprises the youth, students and young professionals.

Iligan City, the city of waterfalls, is where I was born. This is the best city ever!  
Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face