Friday, January 6, 2012

In the contary...

This thing actually bothers mind for a year now and I'm not gonna easing myself out without dealing with this right. I am currently studying English in a university but after 2 years I feel that my course doesn't suites me. Want to know why? (1) I can't speak English the way student in the language are expected to and (2) I feel bad about it. I'm trying all possible avenues to "cure" such frustration but until now I haven't felt the progress it made. *sigh* Maybe I have to push more effort and wait for Time to fasten every loose ends. I hope I can clear this thing out before I graduated with the degree and to speak English fluently by the time I'll be working. 

Grant me luck. :(
Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face