Friday, January 13, 2012

It's the last...


As I was going home from school, I really thought of buying some Kwek-Kwek. But I remembered something. I just read an article the other day, it was a medical article, that tells how street foods can be so dirty and "attracts" germs too much that may cause some diseases such as Hepatitis. So, it confuses me whether to buy or not. I wanted one but my other half tells me not to. Wanna know how I deal this? hehe.. I will buy one but in on condition: it will be my last kwek-kwek and I will not eat any street foods starting today. Yeah. I did that and promised to myself not to by any street foods any more. It's really hard but I hadve to do or else I will suffer. (Unless its homemade. :D) Oh my. I hope my friends won't tempt me to eat. Hahaha... How many days or months or years I can resist a delicious delicacy such as kwek-kwek? Let's see! 

Good evening!
Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face