Monday, September 5, 2011

Needing back in the verge of time

Morning changed the way I think about
When love was still love and not lust
How I eye the tree of wisdom before
And that tree is not a tree at all.

Blame me, oh time, for committing one to two
And further for three and four
I guess enough for five
But still it grew to six and more.

Neither I regret on what I sow
Come what may, that's they say.
Yet what I feared only of
Was gravity grinning to fall and fall.

I should walk aback and start in new
I wanted to set the time to few
And attain done to all I committed with
So I may rest in week long May.

Oh, God! Help me in thy mercy and thy name.
To my cries I beg before thee.
And line be then drawn from rush to still.
And line be then drawn from rush to still.

©Angelito G. Nambatac Jr.
Creative Commons License
Needing back in the verge of time by Hail Gil is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at hailgil.blogspot.com.

Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face