Thursday, September 15, 2011

(ONGOING) October 2011-September 2012 50 Freestyle Book Challenge

Restarting my book challenge 


Last June 2011, I set to challenge my self to read 50 novels within a year but due to some circumstances (quizzes, tests, major exams, homeworks and etc.) I hardly find a time where I can read a novel in my comfy zone. So, I thought of restarting it. From October 2011- September 2012. 

If you want to take part in my self-set book challenge, here's how to do it:

1. Post a comment of the link of your blog post where your year-long read books are posted. (Update it often after every novel you read.)

Your post will look like this---> Click me :D
But apply this format looking:
[Month]
[Book Cover]
[Title and Author of the book]
[Brief synopsis of the book]
[What can you say about the book?]


2. You need to read at least 50 novels starting from October 2011-September 2012.

3. Any novels will do, as long it is a novel.

4. I will acknowledge everyone who will participate this novel reading challenge.

Start looking for novels to read and be ready for the ultimate challenge... :D

VIVA!
Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face