Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Poem, Tula, Berso and Other Poetry (eBook)

Another poetry collection!
 From the title itself, Poem, Tula, Berso and Other Poetry, it is a poetry collection of two different languages and a dialect; Filipino, English, and Cebuano. 

I made such because of my eagerness to exhibit my mother and native tongue to the world.

Don't worry! For those who can't understand and read Filipino and Cebuano, I have provided a translation after every poem.

NOTE: If there are poems that are untranslated and you wish to translate it with your name appearing after the translated version of my original work, the floor is very open for you guys. Just email me, Facebook me, or Twit me.



AVAILABLE AT


(AN ONGOING PROJECT)
Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face Smiley face
Smiley faceSmiley face
Smiley face